ROE Spanner 440 Series 4mm Facom 440.4H
The "new generation" “440 COMBINATION WRENCH“
THE COMBINATION WRENCH REINVENTED FOR YOU
More control During pre-tightening:
• More stable
• Easier to guide
• Wrench does not turn in the hand.
Better ring head accessibility
• Ring head provides better clearance for reaching
recessed or closely spaced nuts.
More efficient open-end
The open-end / handle geometry provides 20 %
More power, delivered safely
• Meets the requirements of aerospace standard SAE AS954E.
• Up to 400 % spare capacity for tightening high-strength bolts.
• Tightening torques guaranteed significantly above
NF ISO 1711-1 specifications.
UNCOMPROMISING PRODUCTION AND INSPECTION
• Facom has designed a wrench that is optimised for users and their needs:
The optimised shape of the 440 wrench combines power, comfort and agility.
In order to produce this complex shape, Facom has
developed a special manufacturing process involving new technologies.
• Each production batch undergoes dimensional inspection, as well as static and fatigue mechanical performance, wear and corrosion resistance testing.