Milpro 320 Neat Cutting And Grinding Oil 200 Litre Drum
|Applications||Automatic Lathe; General Machining; Cutting; Grinding|
|Container Size||200 L|
|Flash Point||150 °C|
|Product Type||Cutting Oil|
|Viscosity||20.0 @ +40 °C cSt|
Cimcool Milpro 320 Neat Cutting & Grinding Oil
It is formulated with a severly hydro-treated low viscosity base oil & special lubricants. It is clear in apperance and recommended for use on automatic lathes and general machining of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Features and Benifits:
- Very low odour with a transparent pale yellow appearance.
- Aditives and base oil are selected to be mild on operators skin.
- Oxidation resistant / chemical stability helps to extend the service life of the metalworking oil.
- Excellent surface finish - Special lubricants are added to improve cutting performance and surface finish while extending tool life.
- Reduce fumes - The use of low viscosity and high flash point premium base oil makes Milpro 320 low fuming in service.
For Material Safety Data Sheet please email request to firstname.lastname@example.org