Cimstar 585 Semi-Synthetic Oil 5 Litre DG
Cimcool Cimstar 585 Semi-Synthetic Oil
CIMSTAR® 585 metalworking fluid is a premium semi-synthetic metalworking fluid designed for moderate to heavy-duty machining of ferrous and non ferrous materials.
CIMSTAR® 585 can be used in central coolant systems or individual machine sumps.
Metals: Carbon Steels, High Speed Steel, Cast Steels, Alloy Steels, Tool Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Aluminum, including ADC type Aluminium Alloys.
Duty Range: Moderate to Heavy-duty.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Developed by latest technology of metalworking fluid.
- Excellent corrosion control on cast iron, steel and typical grades of aluminium including 2024, 7075, 390 and 6061.
- Good lubricity making tool life extended.
- Contains new biocide package for long coolant life.
- Good antibacterial performance.
- Mix remains stable as water hardness increases.
- Easy to use and maintains.
For Material Safety Data Sheet please email request to email@example.com