Cimguard R562 20 Litre Rust Protection
CIMGUARD R562 is a general purpose water-based rust inhibitor. Primarily for CNC Plasma Cutting Machinery. This product is also used for the prevention of rust on cast iron and steel during storage and shipment.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Synthetic product containing a blend of organic and inorganic rust inhibitors. It contains no nitrites or petroleum products
• Will not leave an oily or tacky film on treated surfaces. The thin film left on treated parts is generally not visible to the eye.
• Can be applied in spray, dip operations, and can be used in the final rinse stage of multi-stage parts washers.
• This product is designed to be diluted with water
• For use in washer rinse stages, concentrations of 2-5% are generally recommended.
• Concentrations of 10-20% are used in dip tank application where parts are being prepared for long-term storage or shipment.
For Material Safety Data Sheet please email request to email@example.com