Cimglide 68 Slideway Oil 200 Litre Drum (Priced Per Drum)
Cimglide 68 is a specially formulated MACHINE TOOL lubricant for all horizontal slideways.
Meeting the Cincinnati Milacron P47 Specification, it combines mineral oil and extreme pressure additives to assist in eliminating stick-slip to ensure machines run at their optimal performance.
Features and Benefits:
- The lubricant package used in Cimglide 68 is designed for minimal impact on water based metalworking fluids.
- Good demulsibilty allows for easy removal of tramp oil to maximize water based metalworking fluid life.
- Reduces wear and stick-slip of slideways and screws.
- Strong adhesion and chemical stability to improve machine tool productivity.
- Long service life and protection from corrosion.
- Uses high grade materials to minimize odors and protect against fungus and bacteria.
For Material Safety Data Sheet please email request to firstname.lastname@example.org