Crownloc® is our high quality range of exchangeable tip drills, designed to offer high quality holes at a lower cost.
Crownloc® features a coated drill body, a large range of optimised tip geometries for different applications, a lower cost per cutting edge, no regrinding costs and a consistent tool life.
Customer benefits are:
- Low cost per cutting edge allows high cutting speeds
- Crown with different geometries for optimised cutting data
- Different geometries for different work piece materials
- Large range of drill crown diameters, geometries and drill body lengths
- P geometry for drilling in steel
- M geometry for drilling in stainless steel, hardened steel and super alloys
- K geometry for drilling in cast iron
High hole quality
- Crowns with long land margins - excellent guidance
- Self-centering geometry - no need for centre drilling operations
- Long, predictable tool life
- No regrinding costs
- Reduced inventory, reduced administration
- High productivity
List Price $322.79
Stock Available: Yes
Unit of Measure: EA
We are a fair minded company and try to exceed the requirements of fair trading legislation in NZ. Prices are current at the time posted and based on current stock. Stocks however are not always available but we can generally offer a substitute if you contact us to discuss. Errors & omissions can happen too, and the images loaded are sometimes generic (or in the odd case completely incorrect). Once again if it looks wrong or too good to be true, contact us so we can set the record straight!