CIMGUARD R562 is a general purpose water-based rust inhibitor. This
product is used for the prevention of rust on cast iron and steel during
storage and shipment.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Synthetic product containing a blend of organic and inorganic rust
inhibitors. It contains no nitrites or petroleum products
• Will not leave an oily or tacky film on treated surfaces. The thin film left
on treated parts is generally not visible to the eye.
• Can be applied in spray, dip operations, and can be used in the final rinse
stage of multi-stage parts washers.
• This product is designed to be diluted with water
• For use in washer rinse stages, concentrations of 2-5% are
• Concentrations of 10-20% are used in dip tank application where parts are
being prepared for long-term storage or shipment.
List Price $186.45
Stock Available: Yes
Unit of Measure: EA
We are a fair minded company and try to exceed the requirements of fair trading legislation in NZ. Prices are current at the time posted and based on current stock. Stocks however are not always available but we can generally offer a substitute if you contact us to discuss. Errors & omissions can happen too, and the images loaded are sometimes generic (or in the odd case completely incorrect). Once again if it looks wrong or too good to be true, contact us so we can set the record straight!